I attend school...I get sick.
School gets out...I get better.
I work at schools....I get sick.
School gets out....I get better.
My life has basically always functioned this way. This past year has been the first year (pretty much ever!) that I have not been in a school full time. I had not gotten sick at all and was totally stoked at the idea. However, I knew that with student teaching just around the corner, my time was coming. As anticipated....my first week of student teaching was not even complete before I caught a cold! For three whole days, I stayed in bed. When I finally started feeling better, I rolled over, this is what I saw:
Everything necessary to a "sickie." Books, remote controls, kleenex, water, tea, cough drops, hand sanitizer, and heating pad....all within arms reach!

1 comment:
Awww! So sweet! What a good husband. :)
Post a Comment