We went to the pumpkin patch with Tim and Sara! The big pumpkin patch was crowded and muddy, so we went to a different one further down the road....Punkin Patch! It was smaller and less crowded. The pumpkins were really nice looking and there was hardly any mud.
Auntie Sara, Uncle Tim, Jilly and Mommy!
Family Picture
Taken moments before she spit up all over....luckily we got her off Sara's shoulders before she did.
.JPG+edited.jpg)
Which one of these things is not like the other?
Then she got tired and angry....
.JPG+sepia.jpg)
Uncle Tim trying to make Jilly laugh
Uncle Tim found two perfect pumpkins....
Look at that tongue twist!
My little Punkin....
Making Jilly laugh...check out that tongue!
One pumpkin....and then lots more.
"I see the one I want!!"
My little Punkin-Head. I love her!
Daddy and drools...
LOVED this face!
Daddy's half-lip raise...
We found a couple of keepers...the one in the middle is my favorite.
+resized.jpg)
.jpg+edited.jpg)
.JPG+edited.jpg)
.JPG+edited.jpg)
.JPG+edited.jpg)
1 comment:
Great pictures. Looks like fun. :)
Post a Comment