Monday, January 14, 2008

Feeding the ducks

Nothing brings back childhood memories like going to feed the ducks. I talked Craig into going, and after picking up a loaf of discounted bread, we headed to the park. While walking around and feeding the ducks we had a conversation that went something like this:

Craig: That sound....is that a duck? It sounds just like a rubber duck when you squeeze it!
Me: I don't know. Probably is a duck.

We continue feeding the ducks and after observing the ducks:

Me: It IS a duck!
Craig: Doesn't it sound just like a rubber duck?
Me: Yeah, it does.

Pause

Craig: So, if I squeeze a real duck, will it make that sound?
Me: I dunno.
Craig: Can I try?




happy conversations between ducks.











Shaking off....

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It might bite you. :) but would be really funny!

Anonymous said...

you should tell him to try it!